Wednesday 10 August 2011

WOW!

I know, would you belive it, 3 blogs in the space of four days. Crazy eh?

I realised I forgot to tell you about this little Greek girl we had visit us for the week. she was so cool, proper sassy and didnt speak a word of english. by the end of the week or so she was with us she was dying to spend as much time with us as possible and barely gave us any greek lip. Although she did scare Ricky one day, he pushed me over (i was sat on the floor) and she jumped up, stood in front of my with her arms crossed and waggled her finger at him while hissing OCHI! (no) hahaha :-) hilarious. On her last day she had even picked up some of our sayings and kept saying WOOOOOW. hence why I've dedicated this post to her.

So yesterday was my day off, of course that means Monday night was mine and Alisha's usual trip down to Agios, we got a bit messy, mixed are drinks in a very very unhealthy way and spent the day after recovering with pizza, frappe and a spot of sunbathing.

Turns out I also sent some more drunken texts and demanded that the italian stallion tells me exactly how much he likes me and that he'd better not hurt me (there was a hint of violence in the way I wrote it) and have now upset him. Whats a girl to do?

so yes, I've also burnt a massive circle off my leg by getting to close to the exhaust of a motor bike and I have the worlds worst cold.

right on cue, the baby is gurgling and threatening to wake.

Love you all x

No comments: