Wednesday 14 September 2011

Some people think I'm bonkers, but I just think I'm Fi!

So now I'm on an 8 week countdown til I fly home. I cant frikkin wait!

I didnt think I'd get homesick, I've missed different people at different times and I've missed decent food and my bed etc but now I am full on excited to be coming home, as in, I want these two months to go quicker than quick!

  1. Ring Tashie and persuade her to pick me up from the station and give her a huge hug and present.
  2. Hug my family and my cats!
  3. Run round and see my nan, pick up fish and chips on the way and enjoy a nice proper cup of tea 
  4. Sleep in MY OWN BED! in a hoodie and job pants
  5. spend the best part of the next week wearing as much white as possible to show off my tan
  6. See as many people as possible.
  7. Go to the pub, the cinema, town, watch telly and try on all of my winter clothes (whilst showing off as much tan as possible)
  8. Cook!! ahhh I cant wait!
  9. See the neice and nephews! ahhh!
oh my. I'd best stop that, I'll get too excited then realise I have far too long before that can happen.

It's dead quiet now in Kids club, in fact today we've had one child in. it's set to be like this for the rest of the season til we get home now. a bitof bad news though, the manager is now leaving at the end of september, pfft. I may have to push her over and steal her passport. it'll be ok though.

More bad news aswel, Nana Flo isn't very well. she's not sick, just in a bit of pain and having loads of tests.

Talk soon my loves x

No comments: