Wednesday 28 September 2011

Homecoming....

Found this, a caricature of me, done almost 5 years ago!
I'm coming home early :-)


Dont worry, I haven't been fired, lost my job, or quit, I just got the opportunity to come home, So I am, YAY and I am soooo excited. 


So Instead of 5 weeks to go I have 8 days left before I can see my beautiful friends and family...


for 2 days. 


And then, I'm off working in Marbella for 3 weeks! ah! I'll be working as a creche assistant in this AMAZING hotel which even has a golf course. Beyond happy at the moment. 


So it's gonna be a whirlwind visit home, infact, I'll be spending more time travelling than anything else. 


I realised I've not written much about being here, apart from complaining. 


I have had a good time, a stressful time for the most but, it's been good. 


some of my favourite memories include spending time with Alisha, Aimee and the girls from Diosce cove and getting up to mischief on nights out. I regularly frequent the bar, as in dancing on it, and on a couple of occasions, thrown up on myself. 


I loved going to our favourite resturant, the Ferryman Taverna, I always got that feeling of relief when I sat down and started smelling and seeing the food that was loaded onto our table. 


The beach has been my second home, I've learnt to sit still and sunbathe and I manage just about, to swim in the sea, if I cant see the fish. 


I've not lost any weight, if i have, I've put it straight back on with my huge plates of Tsatziki and pitta, My hair has gone a bit ginger, from where I dyed it red and the suns bleached it. 


Cant wait to make some more friends and memories in Marb's.


Love you x 


No comments: