Saturday 1 October 2011

You cant piss on my bonfire, rain on my parade or even put a dampner on my day!

Ahh, just sent an empty post then. Silly me.

I'm so excited, I have 6 days left and even though there's issues, I don't care, nothing can get me down.

I'm on skype to stallion as we speak, ahhhh, he is a verrrrry nice man. and and and, I started sketching, like I used to do it a bit when I was 16 ish but now I can actually do it and it looks half decent. what do you think?


I probably look like I'm attention seeking, I put them on face book, but putting them on the computer kind of helps me see where I've gone wrong and compare them to photos and things. so this man here ^^ isn't perfect, everytime I look I can see bits i need to run out and draw again, but they're not too bad are they, eh?




No comments: