Monday 9 January 2012

you could say this is a poor start to a new year....

But gosh darn, I'm not too fussed at the moment.

Yes, I have no job, My straighteners are held together with sellotape and left over foil from a chocolate coin, my tan has well and truly faded from summer, and that three pound I lost, has magicked back onto my hips.

But...

Hah! I have so much more opportunity to try out stuff. I have been searching and applying for jobs, some I haven't much interest in, some purely just for money's sake and a couple which I'd be really interested in doing.

I have time to Blog, Bake, read, lounge about... all I need is a never ending income and I'd be in my element.

Right now, I'm going to go back to drinking my tea, checking my emails every 30 seconds and paint my nails.






No comments: