Thursday 9 June 2011

Stalkers, Sunshine and beautiful trousers

Today, Thursday the 9th of June, I Fiona Jones actually felt like changing my name, dying my hair and donning a disguise. Major Panic.

So the Italian Stallion, is way too intense for me. I was pondering if I had any feelings for him, and then this happened.

He asked me to decide, ME, to decide whether he should quit his job and move to Crete, TONIGHT. not like a, oh we could get to know each other, I'll come and see you but a, shall I quit everything and come to Crete. In no uncertain terms he was either mildly obsessive or majorly in love with the idea of me.

Needless to say I responded quite clearly that I had no intention of starting a relationship with him, that he was out of order for asking me to do that and that he should stay where he is. and then I deleted him off Facebook.

I'm still gonna get a ribbing every time I go into Aquarius though, I know it.

In other news,

Last night I went for a romantic meal with Ricky (Flaps) and did some shopping in Agios Nikoloas. I bought a dead nice dress with money i earned from babysitting and was 10 seconds away from buying some BEAUTIFUL trousers, they were blue and white with an envelope closing, the woman was going to move the buttons to make them fit perfect, they had little peg legs with cuffs on the bottom and I actually nearly had a heart attack when I realised I'd looked at the wrong tag. I'd seen 40euro, buuuut that was just the belt. they were 90euro!

so our romantic meal.... it wasn't really but the people in the resturant when we walked in thought we were a couple, they didnt by the end when we were spitting our drinks across the resturant from laughing too much.

Then we got home and I've moved in with Ricky and Jenna for a few days, having had faaaar too much coffee I was awake til gone one and we were talking about the most rediculous things.

ehhh, s'all good.

No comments: