Wednesday 22 June 2011

a letter to my Tashie :-)

Hello my dear,

I hope you're well, I'm so glad you blogged. did it make you feel better? I feel good every time I write my random thoughts, you know that and it seems I'm picking up quite an audience with it. people I know, and people I don't in places I've never thought would be browsing blogger!

No Tashie, you do not need protecting, you are a super warrior princess and could kick anyones ass. that I garuntee, however, just because you can, doesn't mean you should have to. if anyone is protective over you it is because you are protective over us, you are wonderful and caring and although you don't take much crap, I know that the kind of crap people throw your way still hurts you.

I don't think tear ducts hold water, it's a bit like a water pistol, I think there's a tank somewhere behind your eyes and your tear ducts just make them come out drop shape instead of a steady stream of salty hurt. Remember I managed to convince a certain person that I had none? well, that was funny, and I nearly kept it up for the whole 3 years. Don't get me wrong, I did feel like crying I just, didnt I guess. Maybe that means I wasn't fully open with him? I dunno. I don't think I've seen you cry more than twice. Maybe you should do it more often, then it wont last for so long? I've heard that if men..... relieve themselves more often theres less build up of.... that, maybe it's the same. (sorry mum)

Dont worry if you think your blog doesn't make much sense, it's just how our conversations are. I miss them. I cant wait until we have our next, post night out lunch full of, ohhh noooo, really?!'s and noooooooo!'s

You should my dear, get away, not run away but come join me and create a new part of you, that's what I want. I've have 6 years of a safe secure and brilliant job, 4 years of a man I loved and 7 years of a town I don't. like I said on your face book, we'll come back tanned, interesting and mysterious women, it will be fab. but remember, I am not telling you what to do, because like I said before you are a tough, brave warrior, I am however encouraging you to do what you have been talking about doing for ages. And I'd love for you to join my adventure and make it our adventure!

mucho loves x

Fi x

1 comment:

Tashie said...

and that is why i love you my dear feef! You make me smile even when you are miles away! I miss you and thank you, a warrior princess I shall be from now on :-p