Monday 6 June 2011

best catch up on my blog....

Hello!

well where do I start, It's been a busy week!

it's been pretty manic of late, we had loads of children in each day, a manager came out to do our appraisals (after two weeks of work for most of us!) and of course I've been for a couple of drinky poo's too.

I had to relocate for a few days as my room mate got Gastroenteritis and she had to be put into isolation so I've been living with Ricky and Jenna, we went out for a few drinks on Thursday with Lal that came out from England and stayed out a little bit too long so I had a sore head on Friday, not a good idea when you work with kids. Bad Fi, I've already blogged about drinking on a school night.

so of course we went out Saturday night aswell, not a school night but lots of fun, we went for tea with the girls from Diosce cove, another resort nearby and I had the most beautiful salad ever. seriously, I felt so healthy we hardly get any vegetables, I'm looking forward to my vitamins arriving courtesy of mother J. Then Ricky and I decided to play last man standing, needless to say I think he won, but we did stay out til half 5 in the morning. pretty good going I think. It's become a bit of a tradition to spend our days off hungover on the beach and we meet the boys from our regular bar, Aquarius. they told us a great resturant and booked us a table so we could have a roast dinner, ohhh it was good! It was missing parsnips and stuffing though.

So a bit of serious business now, It seems I may have a serious admirer, no, I DO have a serious admirer. This Italian stallion that I met the other weekend, he's gone to Spain and has messaged me a couple of times, he says that he cannot stop thinking about me, that when he looks at other girls he doesn't see anything and tells me lots of other mushy things like that I'm beautiful. Cant be bad, eh? but the thing is, I feel like a proper cow, he was a lovely guy and it would be lovely to see him again, but I've been a girlfriend/fiance for soo long that I need to be just Fi. I don't like the thought of hurting people but I mean, how can he have such intense feelings for me after only me knowing for 2 days?

Thoughts?

Fi x

No comments: