Monday 30 May 2011

We finally have kids!

Yay!

so we've been working in a kids club since last Tuesday, without any kids. YAWN major boring.

but today we had 11! So happy, it's lovely to hear them all laughing and playing, I dont believe you can get bad kids anyway but these kids, none of them have been naughty or rude or anything. it's lovely, alot different to my old job but I'm having fun now that we have kids.

I made a friend on the weekend, he's a holiday entertainment rep, so he's a performer and we both came to the conclusion that one of the best qualities and achievements you can have is the ability to make people smile and laugh and feel good, and although these guys are on a luxury holiday and dont have any problems (unlike my old job) it really feels good to see them smile and have fun.



I may end up liking this job!

so my weekend I went partying with the guys on Friday night and then Saturday night/morning and went canoeing again on Sunday. lots of fun and lots of lovely people. roll on next Sunday.

I can't wait to receive my parcel that mum and dad are sending. it's gonna be nice to have some food from home, like cheese sauce and marinade and things. (i cant stop talking about food) but it seems that things are looking up here on the food front, J had a meeting and they're sorting it out and we're getting a washing machine and uniform too! oh the luxury! I've also started to set up home properly in the apartment, I bought hangers and a broom and a door matt and a tea towel. soon it'll be lovely and I'll forget that it was a shit hole when we moved in!

x

No comments: