Wednesday 25 May 2011

Food and blogging

Two things I miss, aside from the obvious bed, friends, family (not necessarily in that order. are Food and Blogging. 

I haven't had much chance to keep up to date with all the blogs i'm following or update my blog as often as I could at home, but aswell as this one I've been helping to compile our staff one, to let our bosses and collegues at other clubs know what were up to. This might take you to it

Aside from work, we are having a laugh a minute, last night we sat out til gone ten, ordered take away, had a few beers, fran did her fire poi and we were joined by Spa Boy and his friends who are from Lithuania, Abu Dhabi and somewhere else that I forgot. It was nice to finally make some new friends who are from a different country and have different jobs and It was really funny, Spa boy joined us first and asked if we wanted to go for a walk. I looked at Ricky, as he and Natalie had been caught talking about him on the bus and we all fell about laughing constantly for the next 2 hours or so. turns out spa boy is a massuse and he's offered us all massages. YESS!! not in a pervy way at all, but a proper massage. 

I've done something to my foot. a few weeks ago I tripped and it hurt a bit but now It's so sore and swollen by the end of the day. i think I chipped a bone. I cant really run on it or any. oops. must get it seen to. 

So food at the hotel, for staff anyway, is pants, and served in this really minging room. and they dont really serve abnything without meat. so i'm surviving on bread and butter. yum.
Thats all folks. I'll see what we get for lunch now. wish me luck! 

No comments: