Wednesday 11 May 2011

7 Days left and I feel ALIVE!





Wow, 


Right now I feel I could do/try/achieve almost anything, and I want to adventure! 


This time next week I'll be last minute pack like I always do, and getting ready to get on the train down to the airport. This time next Thursday I'll be almost there! 


Soo frikkin excited. 


Me, Ghyll scrambling, what a rush!
also, just for adventures sake, after all, (i'm loving this new found kick ass attitude I'm feeling...) I am only a baby still (I constantly forget how young I am, I'm 22, which isnt dead young, but I need to give myself a break) I am looking for more adventures to go on when I arrive back in England after 6 months away, I found a poster advertising the clipperroundtheworld.com and have decided I want to be on the the boat for at least one leg of the race! 






ahhhh! soo exciting, of course rumour has it it's alot of money but I'll find a way to raise some money. 


“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming – “WOW – What a Ride!” – Anonymous


What other adventures can I get myself into. suggestions please!

No comments: