Monday 2 May 2011

Temporarily un-busy

I don't do well without structure in my life.


I don't do much at all. 


I could not handle being unemployed, I couldn't. I haven't been at work properly for 2 or three weeks now and my motivation, to even move or get up at a reasonable time has flown out of the window and is currently floating around on it's way to Crete ahead of me. 


I have always wondered what it would be like to do nothing, and It's not a bit as glamorous and lovely as you think, in fact it's reeeally boring, I feel for people who are in this position due to bad luck and illness etc and on the other hand I'm sure there are many many people that need a break and would give anything to be doing nothing like me right now. but it's driving me potty and I am pandering to addictive behaviours and hermitism. 


FACEBOOK IS RULING MY LIFE. actually. 
When I was working, I'd check facebook once, maybe twice a day, then it got worse when I got one of those fancy gizmo phones that actually doesn't do have the stuff it promises and signs you in by default. Now, I'm on facebook ALLLLLL the time. I get up, go on FB, after everything I do, I log in, and surprise surprise, nothing has happened. no-one has posted anything interesting, there are no sudden new apps or thingymajigs on it. just the same things that were there 10 minutes previous. 


I may need counselling or something? 


I just Googled it and FAD or Facebook Addiction Disorder is actually well recognised! haha! how crazy, I mean I'm not as bad as they say, for example in  This Blog or the lady who let her baby drown. But it's enough to make me think I'm a bit of a saddo. more so than usual! 


I think I'll have to take drastic action and deactivate my account for a bit or something and concentrate on preparing for going away and write things on here. 


Wish me luck......


(UPDATE: I've just deleted it off my phone and notified people i'm on a ban. Progress!)

No comments: