Monday 16 May 2011

Re: Subdued late night notes

In my post subdued late night notes, I spoke about seeing His dad and step mum in the pub and feeling awkward and bad.

I had a lovely night out on Friday with friends as a last supper before I fly and they came and spoke to me

It went ok, I think his dad tried to embarrass me for splitting us up, then later on his step mum came and spoke to me, 

I'm glad I saw them, I got to let them know that I am not harsh for doing it. I had my reasons and I got my point across  Also I think they now know just how much work it was for me to lead two lives, one as Fiona the youth worker and student and one as Fiona the RAF wag. 

That's what I was, leading two lives. not hiding them from each other, nothing like that, but when your love is away, physically and mentally for a majority of the year, it's hard for lives to link up. 

That chapter was finished months ago, this is my final review on it. I've moved on. 

x

No comments: