Monday 23 May 2011

A few too many cocktails and one lost Sunday

Oh my, what a night!

hehe! After my last post, we all went out into Agios after watching a film and a few pre-night out drinks. If you ever get offered a shot called fire water, I suggest you dont drink it. eep. I had about 4 throughout the night, not good.

We got into Agios about half 11 (I think) and went straight in to have a bop in the first club of the evening, took some hilarious photos and waited for the Diosce cove girls to arrive. I cant say I remember much about the night but it involved lots of shots, some creepy Greek men grinding against us all, throwing some 'shapes' on the dance floor and talking to four guys from Denmark, one of whom was actually called Thor, as in the god of thunder. cool eh?

From what I've heard, when we left to get in the taxi, I took about four years getting down the stairs and Natalie and I caught the giggle in the taxi and were laughing the whole way home and I was laughing so much I could'nt walk up the slope to the apartments. nice

Oh and at some point I broke my dress doing the splits.

I thought I could tell you a bit about our apartments. I've said already that I'm sharing with Fran. well I'll talk you through a tour. You arrive first, at a big slope and then a trillion steps. at the top of the steps to your left there is a pool area, they finally started filling the pool yesterday (YAY) but only with a small hose pipe so it might be ready for our next day off on sunday.

to the right there are some steps down, and then you're are our apartment, no 12.

inside we have a kitchenette, 3 beds and a small bathroom. If you stand by the pool you can see all across the sea and round the coast. it's nice.

Hope you're all well.

x

No comments: