Friday 27 May 2011

as if by magic.....

my last post I was talking about how hungry I am.

well, later on that evening, we were invited to dinner at a resturant in Elounda, just down the road, called The Ferry man.

oh my life. it was gooooooorgeous.

we arrived and asked for Akiss and the waiter pointed over to this man who had just stepped out of the sea and was hosing himself down, he was a bit hairy for me but it was like somthing out of the movies. very surreal. he told us to wait while he gets dressed and then seated us at the best table in the house on a pier over the sea.

Lot's of food, plenty of loverly wine, greek singing and lyra and a very flirty owner called akiss, and three hours later we were all comparing fat stomachs and agreeing with how good the food was.

That was the best meal in my life.

No comments: