Friday 29 April 2011

I think my brain must be shrinking!

well you'll be glad to hear, I am feeling alot better than when I sent my last post. I am however still dehydrated and feel like my brain is shrinking and tearing away from my skull. eeech! I've seen some posts on the web about having a salt bath helping to sup up some extra hydration through your skin, so I shall indulge in such later on this evening.

After 3 days of near complete hibernation I am beginning to get cabin fever. ARGH!

I've even taken to watching The only way is essex. I am not proud but it just shows the extent of my boredom. Do not judge me, I am but a poorly sick and very bored young lady.

It is pretty hilarious though, as the title suggests it's set in Essex (the county across from where I used to live) and full to the brim with lads and girls who, god love 'em, don't come across as very bright. it is a TV show and I'd like to think that if I met any of them in normal, real life I'd give them the chance to prove me wrong. It seems as if their whole lives seem to revolve around relationships, fake tan and going out, which would be more acceptable if they were say, between the ages of 16 and 22 but they should be well past that by now, even they're parents seem to be on the same wave length.

It's addictive. I'm ashamed.

In other news.... 


I have now officially, finally, finished my job as a youth worker in Blackpool. Ahh it's been lovely, 6 years being involved with the service, almost four years working with them. it feels a bit like losing a limb (i imagine, no offence intended to anyone who has the misfortune of actually losing a limb, I mean it's less painful of course) or taking the stabilisers off your first bike. It's weird but I'll get used to it.



Thats all for now,

I shall post again when my brain is fully hydrated and in working order.

x x x

No comments: