Sunday 3 April 2011

Fact: I give myself whiplash when I 'dance'

I have had a great weekend. It's been full of fun and frolics and quite a bit of alcohol. I shall have to repent my drunken ways for at least a week to let my liver recover, and the rest of my body. my feet feel like they might die and my neck is quite painful. every time I go out and have a bit of a dance, I get such a sore neck for days after. That says quite a lot about my 'moves'! 


All though I do dance like a freak, at least I don't try to hump people or grind about on the dance floor like a nymphomaniac. Every cloud has a silver lining! 


Myself and the dream team (sorry for stealing your name for us Hayley, it's just soo true) went for a spot of paint balling on Friday. hehe! what fun! then to town for a spot of drink and dance floor antics. then yesterday I went to the pub with Tashie and the gang. 


Which leads me onto my rant of the day. 


The use of the word 'childish' in arguments.


Let me take you back to one of my first posts, when I jumped over Peanut and his lady stormed off and disregaurded my apology. Peanut hasn't really spoken to Tash or I since, so when I saw him on his own at the bar yesterday in the pub I went and chatted to him. I hate leaving things untidy and feeling tension around people that I've known for years. that was fine, although he was adamant I was to apologise again. 


I later got tricked into going outside to speak to him, but his lady turned up as well and I was stuck in a corner. good job I'm not particularly intimidated by drunk people shouting at me. 


So back to my point. Yes, I am childish. I like having fun, playing pranks, showing people love and making people laugh. However, I have always, even when I was actually a child, tried to treat people with respect and listen to what they're saying. Which is what I was doing when I was told that I was 'not listening and being childish'. Regardless of the fact that I was back into a corner being launched and screamed at by a drunk woman. 


Not only that, Why does it make it worse when you actually do what they want and listen and be reasonable? I think she might be one of those people who can't articulate their points through words and find it easier to square up and be aggressive. 


Now that's what I would call childish. 


Well, I do feel better now that's out of my system.

Thanks for reading x x x x










No comments: