Friday 18 November 2011

I miss the sun and the sea


I'm very uninspired at the moment. Hence why I haven't written.

It's silly, all this summer I have been writing and reading blogs, reading books, drawing, taking pictures, thinking, and now, when my day's are less than exciting and certainly not busy, I have nothing. I don't mean that I have nothing, as in nothing at all, but my bank of inspiration, motivation and energy have just been zapped to within an inch of life.

I have become an avid watcher of daytime television. it's a slippery slope, first watching ol' Jezza (jeremy kyle is a chat show host, of sorts, a bit like jerry springer, but not)

Then Loose women (ugh, hate it)

Checking the book of face every 15 minutes.

S lip er ryy Slope.

Tommorow, however, is a new day. I'm going to set my alarm. Tidy my room and finish my photo album from this summer.

Then I'm meeting with a friend from Uni and after, an outing in my 'ho dress.

Onward!

No comments: