Wednesday 23 November 2011

welcome back


Dear Blog.

Here I am. I’ve abandoned you for the past few weeks, I know. But I’m here now and ready to fill you with all sorts of tripe again.

You see, I’m on a journey, everyone is, but the journey I’m on about, is an actual one, not a metaphor for changes and discovery. I’m off to stay with my DS (dear sister) until the new year.

Again, I am thinking and rethinking and churning over in my mind about the decisions I have made in life, about the direction of my metaphorical journey, the one called life. And about life itself.
I’ve needed a boost these past few weeks, or as they say in my current home town, A right good kick up the A**e, which I think I will get from my dear old sis and being around those little balls of adorable and energy, formally known as my nephew and neice.



I have a job interview, I’m going to be woken up in the morning, There’ll be a dog to walk and kids to entertain, communal meals, and a proper Christmas! I’m so excited!

I remember the first time I did this journey to Lincolnshire, I wrote a list of rules? Reminders? For myself. here.

 A good question to ask would be, have I remembered these? Have they helped?



well, Its been easy to  forget sometimes that 'every day is a new beginning' but then when you remember and put yesterday behind, it's easy. and I still spend money stupidly, I find things to buy, mostly because it excites me to have something that I didnt before, it makes me feel good. so does food. so buying ingredients to make food. awesome! but I still overeat and I still love snacking.
I've written about having had to have been patient, I think I have that one down, for the most part. Loving everyone.... I try. what more can I do?

What would be your set of commandments? 





I love my Blog x 

No comments: