Wednesday 23 March 2011

Pig Bellies and See through pants.

Today was Wednesday. 


[Scene] My Living room, I'm sat, full to burst with Curry take out and Budweiser beer. Dad to my right plays farm town, David and Lady friend play on phone, as does Amanda while she coolly pretends to be grown up and drinks bright blue Alchopops. In the background is the clatter of the washing up as mum stands at the sink.


It was a vast improvement on yesterday by all means, yesterday I tried to write you an explanation of my day and how I was feeling (Angry, pissed off and stressed out) but it just came out as a bunch of expletives and slagging people off. not a good look. and not how I usually behave, so thank fully, I previewed and decided to hold off on my rant for a wee while. 


I went on the sunbeds today.... ouch! Now I don't usually burn on them, but today I am very very sore and quite red. I think it's because I haven't been on holiday for months, lame excuse? maybe, but last year I went on four holidays and had a nice colour all year round, but since July I've been dead pastey, hence me burning. But it'll be OK, I'll turn into brown as long as I don't go on again for a few days, it's my pre-Crete tan. 


Now to explain the title of this post. This morning when I left for work (I was running half an hour late) and I stood at the bus stop, this boy (?) came along and sat on the bench next to me. eee, he had on this tee shirt, which was very much too small for him, and his belly (which also hung over his trousers by a good 7 inches) was poking out of the bottom of the tee shirt for the whole world to see, it looked very much like the pot belly pigs I saw just this weekend at the petting zoo down by Wendy's (my sister). It even had pube like hairs sprouting all over it. Oh my days. DIZGUSTING. 


then on my walk home, I spyed with my little eye, nay I didnt spy, that would imply i was looking on purpose, I unfortunatly glimpsed a young tangerine coloured lady (must have been an avid Blackpool FC supporter) wearing, those very cheap, low quality white Linen type trousers from Primark. What's wrong with this you ask. They were those ones that you can basically see every dimple of cellulite through from 20 paces, AND she had on underwear that there was no way that she could think that people would not see through white trousers. YUCK. Please do tell me if I wear something ridiculous like that, the Blame has to partly go to her friends she was with, for not telling her just how see through they really were. I mean, come on, call yourself a mate? 


On the weekend I went and saw Wendy and my neice and nephew, Lewis and Megan. ahhhh thems two are sooo very very cute and clever. I love them millions and I'm so glad I got to go and see them all before my Crete adventure. We went to a place called Twin Lakes on the Saturday and went on loads of rides and saw loads of animals, I got my fingers half chewed off by some lambs and Lewis spent most of the animal section talking about the animal poo. 'That poo nona?' 'Yes Lewis' 'they pick up the poo like shasha?' and so on and so forth.


Then the sunday I spent the day with the kids playing whilst Wendy went and ran a half marathon FOR FUN! crazy lady, she did it in good time though. Well done sis.


for now I shall go, I have work again tommorow, I was meant to be at Uni but the lecturers are on strike and I've got too much on at work to stop at home. I might try for an early finish though :-) Mind you I've got to finish early on Friday so I can go and babysit for the weekend and earn me some pennies. 


It's a hard life. 


Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
(Harriet Tubman)

No comments: