Friday 18 March 2011

Rule number 23: dont drink on a school night

Ahhhhh, I dont actually have any rules except to party as much as possible but i'm thinking this should become another one. Drinking the day before work is bad. bad bad bad.

Thursday: 17:40. Phone call from Tash...

Tash: Feeeeeeeef! guess what?

Me: What What What??

Tash: I wanna go out! I wanna get boppers for St Patricks day and go out! Are you playing?

Me: (laughs waveringly) ohhhh, Tash! I have work! I'll come and hunt for boppers and to the pub for a guiness....

And hour later, were whizzing down the road to Freeport on the hunt for some St Patrick day type decorations and screaming and wailing along to some classic dance tracks and planning our night out.

BAD. good night though. we went to Flares after the Belle and after managing to acquire a T-shirt, Blow up Guiness and a guiness hat each. (dont think I'm going to live down the incident outlined in my earlier posts, i.e. bundling Peanut and pissing off that one. still talk of the pub and the bar staff told me last night just how much of my arse they saw... oops.)

So Tash, Martin, Charlotte and I set off to Flares and didnt come out until 2am when I pulled Tash away from kissing a Man (we know him, he wasnt a randomer)

Another Rule for me is to EAT BEFORE YOU DRINK.

I spent the majority of the day being a right CHICKEN and throwing up in between pretending to work.

X

No comments: