Saturday 17 December 2011

7 days to go!

What a fab day I've had today (Saturday) :-)







Firstly, oh my, very much appreciated being woken up after a lie in, with a lovely hot mug of tea, Thankyou very much BS!

Today we went on a road trip, BS had an accident in her car the other day, nearly flipped in over after sliding on some black ice, she wasn't hurt thank god but wrote her car off and has been super stressed with dealing with the insurance and sorting out a car for work. So today we went to find a new car, done deal. very proud of her bargaining techniques also! money off, new tyres, promises of a full valet and touch up on the paint work, get in there!

We also went for a bit of shopping I totally shouldn't go shopping anymore. i'm an addict. and had a macdonalds, I got a new hat (pictures above) and a teeshirt, and then little bits of fun for L and M's xmas. I also accidentally bought some dolmades (stuffed vine leaves) and baklava (pastries with honey and nuts) off the christmas market.

And now, the kids are on their way to bed, I dont have work and BS and I are going to stuff ourselves full of chocolate cake, do a bit of tidying up and watch a film/do the wii.

(in reality, both me and BS had cake, a whole big chunk of brie and crackers between us as fell asleep watching the Kings Speech before 10pm, hardcore!)

No comments: