Wednesday 7 December 2011

I went to the UN once...

I don't mean to gloat or anything, but I frikkin love my bucket list, not just because I'm thinking and researching things I want to experience but I'm looking at other people's lists and thinking, I actually have had quite a privaledged life.

One of the coolest places I've been is the Palace of Nations, home of the United Nations office in Geneva. oh my days,

So excited

This Giant broken chair symbolises the damage caused by minefields and was originally erected during the signing of the Ottowa treaty, aimed at eradicating all minefields and preventing the use of land mines.

Me in the room where they drafted the United Nations Convention of Rights to the  Child



It was an interesting tour, I would have liked to stay longer and take my time, absorb more of the info and things, still, mebbe I can go again some day, for work?

No comments: