Tuesday 20 December 2011

Quiche me quick!

Yum, just made some pastry ready for mini quiche's ala BS and home made meat (and fake meat) pies for our tea.

I've spent alot of the morning salivating over a new pair of boots, which I NEEEED, well I dont. and the only time I would buy would be if I get a ski job over the Feb holidays. here they are..... YUM

and then, still dreaming of my wellies, I painted three sets of nails, M's, L's and my own, Mine and M's match, and L's has probably come off by now. I think I now know why men dont really wear nail varnish. I'll put money on the fact that men would love to have sparkly different coloured nails, but they just dont have the patience for them to dry!


Poor things. I think BS thinks I'm a bit vain, I've painted my nails nearly every day. I think wearing a uniform (yes, i know it's only black trousers and white top) does that to me, ack, I cant be doing with it, I need my induviduality, so therefore, I change my teeny tiny stumpy nails. (which I HAVE to stop biting)

Also.... I keep ageing myself prematurely, by that I dont mean painting wrinkles on my face and wearing granny clothes (debatable sometimes actually) but I keep on thinking I'm older than I am, aside from when I'm with the kiddies, in which case I run around like a 12 year old on speed. sometimes I'm like, oooooh god I'm gettin old, I should grow and start being serious, then other times I am a complete child/teenager and dont want to do F all.

I'm still debating what to do this year, Cyprus with the kids club, Charity volunteering abroad or stay in the UK and find a proper job??  hmph.

Annnnnnnyway, back to dinner, oh and I'm going to have to try my hand at making Vanilla and Black pepper ice cream, I tried it once, wow, love it. BS isnt liking the sound of it, but It'll be lovely :-D

Ciao x

No comments: