Monday 19 December 2011

playdough, micheal buble, chocolate brioche, blue hands....

and THAT is all before 12 o clock :-)

Frikkin Micheal buble, my future husband, is amazing, although he is blatantly settled in his relationship now, you can see it in his puffy cheeks. damn her! (the wife that is)

We were supposed to watch it last night, but yet again, I fell asleep by stupid o'clock (i.e. half 9!)

I keep telling L and M that it's their uncle michael, Oh dear, that's a little obsessive isnt it....

my other obsession which has become apparent of late, is hats. I've always liked them.... but the cold weather is the perrrrrfect excuse to wear (and buy) them. it could be worse I guess, I could be obsessed with handbags, or shoes, which I love too, but their more expensive AND they take up loads more space. I think it started last year with a little sequinned beret which I got for christmas, but i do have a weird little collection, a straw hat from Gambia which my friend brought back for me, a pint of guiness, i've had a fair few trilby's, ski hats (though i'm yet to go skiing, damnit) bobble hats, those hats with the ear flaps....

Any way, with all the fun i'm having, the one bad thing about Grantham is that there seem to be a missing vital ingredient to any town, good looking men.

Helloooooo? where the frik are you all hiding?

No comments: