Friday 16 December 2011

9 more sleeps till christmas!


I thought I'd share this with you :-)

As well as finding novelty christmas videos, blogging and watching cartoons with the little man, there's lots more to do....
I've got stories to write and illustrate (ooh that sounds proffessional!)

Presents to buy and wrap,

a job to find (for the new year)

and I want to organise some overseas volunteering stuff for 2012.

Ooh and I've been set a challenge for xmas day, I've to decorate the table and make napkin swans, easy enough, I've got the swan thing down to a T, I just need to find a way of keeping them stood up when I make them with the cloth napkins, lots of starch I think. I've also learnt some triangle pyramiddy ones and some crown shaped ones too.

Simple things please simple minds, as they say.

Also thankyou for reading this, I had 18 veiws of my pleading message since I wrote it last night, so now I need   less than a hundred and I've reached my goal of 3000!

And after my 3000th view I shall do a superly special blog post.

Watch this space :-)

No comments: